Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sail, Sail, Rest, Sail...

Few more days have passed...  We hardly even know what day of the week is today. :)  Over the past few days, we wave sailed, we travelled to a lagoon about a hour from Jeri, we rested and we sailed some more...

We also finally had the chance to have some action movies done.  Even though we are still in the process of editing, at least we have some footage of us throwing ourselves over our rigs, practicing our freestyle...  The day when we went to the lagoon was just perfect! Nes on 3.7 and Derek on 4.0...  Overpowered from time to time on almost flat waters...



After such a great experience on the lagoon, a day of rest was our reward.  It worked out just perfectly as we also moved into a better room in our tiny little pousada.  Now we have an ample balcony looking at the dunes and the water - not to mention the stars-full of sky during the night time.  In addition to our promotion in the hotel, we also treated ourselves to a nice, well-deserved massages...  Well... The ladies did a great job in working on our muscles, but I should admit that I felt like I was hit by a truck once I was done with the massage.  I guess over the last 6 days we worked ourselves so hard that getting those muscles back to normal was not an easy task!  Luckily day after our rest, we both felt like we got brand new bodies! :)

Our rest day also became our day to study our mistakes by using the 2.5 hour footage of us sailing.  As a result, yesterday we were able to fix just SOME of those mistakes... 

Today, some more of fixing is on the schedule!

(we are still behind with the action photographs as we are still too busy sailing)

No comments:

Post a Comment